Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fave Thing Tuesday. Wait, it's Friday.

I missed two Fave Thing Tuesdays! So here are my two new favorite things.

#1. Peanut Butter and Oatmeal.
(fyi-this isn't my photo, but it's so adorable. yes, food can be adorable.)

Sounds crazy? Yeah, I know. But it's totally delicious, creamy, protein filled, and keeps you full much longer than plain oatmeal. I used a low cal/fat cinnamon oatmeal and added a small tablespoon of natural crunchy peanut butter. This covers so many cravings, and more importantly, helps fuel me up for the day without causing a sugar crash an hour later.

#2. Gift Cards and Purses!
We still have some gifts left over from Christmas, and it's July! On top of those, I was spoiled for my birthday and showered with more gift cards and two new Coach purses. Jason and I will surely be using our restaurant gift cards soon. Tomorrow we plan on going to Hominy Grill for breakfast and then doing some real estate/ apartment hunting (we might be moving this Fall).





Lola was checking them out. Girl's got taste.

The pink is a Daisy Tote, cute for summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment