Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Cruise Highlights.

Here are some more cruise highlights...


Gotta love the towel animals.


Free yummy wine. It was delicious.


He's so damn cute. Of course he was a highlight of my vacation.


I got my toes in the water..toes in the sand..not a worry in the world..
                                            Paradise Island.



Shark!!! Just kidding.


<3


Taxi boat ride to Paradise Island. Which by the way was insane! They packed us in like sardines, but that's what you get for a 4 dollar boat ride.




Waterfall at Atlantis.


I look like a mess. Hot, sweaty, sun burnt, but very happy.

So many photos..so little time. I'm already looking forward to another vacation, but this time they better not loose my luggage!

p.s. I'm thinking of planning another big group cruise...in a year maybe. Jason and I would love to do this in Belize (one day-a girl can dream right?).



(photo obtained from Carnival.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment