Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Aaaand it's Monday.

I had a pretty nice weekend compared to the last one. Jason and I had a big to do list we were trying to accomplish before a little party I'm throwing next weekend. So far, this is what we've managed to scratch off our list.

To-Do List:

* Shampoo Carpets
* Find living room area rug
* Print photos and hang frames
* Clean kitchen from top to bottom.
* Do 4 loads of laundry
* Organize guest bedroom mess
*Find side table
*Clean desk area (aka Jason's man corner)

Yup, have plenty to go. Anyhow, here's our weekend recap. I was overdue for some me-time so I got a pedicure, pink polish please, and it was fabulous. Sunday, Jason and I headed over to Sullivan's Island for our 1st beach trip this season.


He surprised me with a beautiful pink sapphire ring! Happy one year anniversary to me! I am so lucky :)
Hope everyone had a great weekend! I plan on finishing my list this week so my little party goes off with a hitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment