Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

May Recap.

May Recap. 

At the end of April and start of May I went on a little trip to visit my Dad and brother. I went to my old stomping grounds and place of birth, Puerto Rico. The trip was fun but it was definitely a family vacation. No lounging on the beach sipping on fruity frozen cocktails (it actually rained most of the time I was there).  We hit up Old San Juan ,the rainforest, and did a little shopping. 



 Bottles –N- Brushes! I finally did BNB and it was a blast. I can’t wait to do it again. I went with an old high school friend, Elizabeth. It was paint your best friend night aka your pet. We drank wine, ate cheese and crackers, gossiped about our lives, and of course painted our loving pups.


May 11, 2010 is our wedding anniversary. Our first year as Mr. & Mrs. has flown by! Jason and I found a cute loft style apartment we both love, are attempting to decorate it with both our taste,  became doggie parents to our sweet maltipoo Lola, and adjusted to married life pretty well I must say.





 Our wedding was in St. Thomas so we had to leave our delicious wedding cake behind. It was a coconut pound cake with pineapple and coconut butter cream filling and icing. Not only was it beautiful but it tasted amazing. 




 I had Publix recreate our top tier, the best they could, and it came out actually kind of cute.

                                              





No comments:

Post a Comment